1. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising from the website or Terms will be decided only by the English courts.
2. We make no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use at locations other than the UK and Republic of Ireland and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the website outside of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
3. If any of the Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities (including legal fees) relating to or arising from your use and/or Membership or arising from any breach or suspected breach of the Terms by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
5. We can transfer its rights and obligations under the Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms.
6 . All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights on the website (including the design, arrangement and look and feel) and all material, software or content supplied as part of the website, shall remain at all times our property and is protected by copyright law.
7. If you have any questions you can email us here